Pretty Guardians
Hi! Please read here!

https://prettyguardians.forumotion.com/t9-welcome-read-here-to-find-out-everything-you-need#9
Pretty Guardians
Hi! Please read here!

https://prettyguardians.forumotion.com/t9-welcome-read-here-to-find-out-everything-you-need#9

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Message and Updates

Addy and Kai are getting married! YIknkv1 Welcome!
Addy and Kai are getting married! YIknkv1 Please introduce your self!
Addy and Kai are getting married! YIknkv1 No Ads for Members
Your Profile
Other Links
Today's Topics
Watched Topics
Your profile
Information Preference SignatureAvatar
Social
Friends and FoesMemberlist Groups
Private messages
InboxPM sent
Latest topics
» Hello? Is there anyone home?
Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 am by Lillip

» This ____ I'll be away!
Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 6:43 pm by Lillip

» Lalafell! Call Today!
Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:55 am by Lillip

» The Lovely Lillip Leveling Layout
Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 5:32 pm by Lillip

» ALEX SAVAGE
Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:20 pm by Sinaka Kyralih

» Raid Preparation: The pantry is barren!
Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 9:23 pm by Kaladin Stormblessed

» Lillip Lufian RP Bio (WIP:Pictures)
Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 10:37 pm by Lillip

» Sinaka Kyralih RP Bio
Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:43 pm by Sinaka Kyralih

» RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters
Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 6:10 pm by Sinaka Kyralih

Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is louieoconnell86

Our users have posted a total of 487 messages in 107 subjects

Addy and Kai are getting married!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna Mau
Guardian Recruit
Luna Mau

Female Character's Gender : Female

Addy and Kai are getting married! Empty
PostSubject: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:28 pm

Addy and Kai are getting married! EFw1ClL

That's right! We're going to under go the ceremony of eternal bonding and we want to invite you guys to come! We're thinking we'll set our date by who can attend on what day so we can all come. Now for coming you will get a gift! yay!! We look forward to seeing you there! 

~Addy and Kai

Last edited by Kai Teague on Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinaka Kyralih
Guardian
Sinaka Kyralih

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:20 pm

yaaaay! Congratulations!! XD   

I'd love to attend!  I'll be travelling all day Saturday and part of Sunday, (or all Friday and part of Saturday? Idk up to husband) and then sporadically afterwards as we negotiate family around the holidays, but tell me when you plan to hold it and I'll try to be on!
Back to top Go down
http://sinakakyralih.tumblr.com
Luna Mau
Guardian Recruit
Luna Mau

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:35 pm

Well since Addy is going to be going LOA on the 23rd we might wait till after that to hold it. A new Year's wedding! I'd really love to have all the FC come!! I will if needed send PMS asking people to come!
Back to top Go down
Sinaka Kyralih
Guardian
Sinaka Kyralih

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:20 pm

That'd be awesome! New Years sounds great - I should be able to make that! XD  You'd need to sign up for it like today though, right? Cause you have book the venue two weeks in advance?
Back to top Go down
Luna Mau
Guardian Recruit
Luna Mau

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 1:02 pm

we will soon, yeah. ^^ i'm been a tad under the weather so i've not really been up to much but still we're going to new years.
Back to top Go down
Sinaka Kyralih
Guardian
Sinaka Kyralih

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 1:40 pm

>< dates fill up crazy quickly, especially on a server as full as Balmung and especially on dates like New Years. I've been reading about horror stories with people trying to sign up and getting in to find all of the dates already snatched up within minutes of the week opening on Friday since the system is first-come first-serve.  I hope you guys get the date that you want, but I wouldn't put any date in stone until you actually sign up.
Back to top Go down
Luna Mau
Guardian Recruit
Luna Mau

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 3:37 pm

we're doing the platinum package we'd get preference and we still have to do our quest first, we're going to be doing that tonight, but that's the thing we want a date that everyone can come to, last thing i want to do is set a date and then have someone not come for a real life reason, since this is a game we can plan around real life.
Back to top Go down
Cae'saries Songbless
Guardian
Cae'saries Songbless

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 7:46 pm

As far as I am aware I'm free like all the time until around Jan 12.
Back to top Go down
https://prettyguardians.forumotion.com
Luna Mau
Guardian Recruit
Luna Mau

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:51 am

thanks! i'll keep that in mind when making our reservations! i'm going to look at some time maybe either next week or the week after.
Back to top Go down
Sinaka Kyralih
Guardian
Sinaka Kyralih

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 10:34 pm

^^ don't forget it's a week+ from reservation date to wedding date! Reserving this (upcoming) Friday would give a date in the week of Janurary 12!
Back to top Go down
Cae'saries Songbless
Guardian
Cae'saries Songbless

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 10:38 pm

Once the 12th starts I'm back in school, but It shouldn't be crazy hard? mostly night classes and friday/sunday off. ^^
Back to top Go down
Luna Mau
Guardian Recruit
Luna Mau

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 4:10 am

with addy not feeling well we're putting this off till she can tolerate sitting at her desk for the amount of time it's going to take to get through the ceremony. so we might be longer than we thought but we'll keep in mind what every one can do!
Back to top Go down
Cae'saries Songbless
Guardian
Cae'saries Songbless

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:38 pm

No hurries ^^ lol if anything,  i can give you heads up on weird things, like that whole date time confirmation thing I went through >.>
Back to top Go down
Luna Mau
Guardian Recruit
Luna Mau

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:54 pm

well with the update i got on addy recently it seems like they'll be taking the IV out soon and she wont have to have the iv meds anymore so that'll be a great step, she's also gotten pain meds so she can well walk, hopeful this friday we'll be able to get our date set.
Back to top Go down
Luna Mau
Guardian Recruit
Luna Mau

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:25 pm

ok guys we're pushing ours back again. Addy still isn't feeling well and since she headed to her doctor first thing in the morning i'm not going to ask her to stay or get up to book a time. We'll try again for next week
Back to top Go down
Sinaka Kyralih
Guardian
Sinaka Kyralih

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:24 pm

I think only one of you needs to be on to book the time? I could be wrong, but that's how I understood it ^^'
Back to top Go down
Cae'saries Songbless
Guardian
Cae'saries Songbless

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:45 pm

No you do have to both be online and wearing your bracelets.
Back to top Go down
Cae'saries Songbless
Guardian
Cae'saries Songbless

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:46 pm

However,  she could log in early and sit her charaster there while she sleeps,  she doesn't need to do anything just be in the area and online
Back to top Go down
Adelpha Loukas
Guardian
Adelpha Loukas

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:34 am

As long as it's toward evening anytime should be good for me Smile I hope you guys can get what you want!
Back to top Go down
Luna Mau
Guardian Recruit
Luna Mau

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:45 am

i was going to try for the early evening anyway. but we're really focusing on her getting better first!
Back to top Go down
ebondeath
Guardian Recruit
ebondeath

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:50 pm

I'll show up and cry in the third row.  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ebondeath.tumblr.com
Luna Mau
Guardian Recruit
Luna Mau

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:40 pm

Great! I'll be sure to look for you! 

We've had a strange turn of event. I've got the flu/curd/nasty sick I'm only really on from my bed, i kid you not, but i hope to be better soon, the doc has me on meds and so with the help of modern western meds i should be good soon! 10 days at the lest. anyway so we're pushing for friday to set our date.
Back to top Go down
Luna Mau
Guardian Recruit
Luna Mau

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:40 am

The date is set for sunday the 18th at 9 AM CST!
Back to top Go down
Cae'saries Songbless
Guardian
Cae'saries Songbless

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:02 pm

I'll try my best to be on,  that is 6am my time,  so I'll prolly be able to drag my self awake but won't really be useful >.>
Back to top Go down
Luna Mau
Guardian Recruit
Luna Mau

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:06 pm

we're actually thinking of  trying for another time next week. still on a sunday though so hopefully everyone can make that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addy and Kai are getting married!   Addy and Kai are getting married! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addy and Kai are getting married!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pretty Guardians :: Aethernet Network :: The Planning Room-
Jump to: