Pretty Guardians
Hi! Please read here!

https://prettyguardians.forumotion.com/t9-welcome-read-here-to-find-out-everything-you-need#9
Pretty Guardians
Hi! Please read here!

https://prettyguardians.forumotion.com/t9-welcome-read-here-to-find-out-everything-you-need#9

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Message and Updates

Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM! YIknkv1 Welcome!
Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM! YIknkv1 Please introduce your self!
Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM! YIknkv1 No Ads for Members
Your Profile
Other Links
Today's Topics
Watched Topics
Your profile
Information Preference SignatureAvatar
Social
Friends and FoesMemberlist Groups
Private messages
InboxPM sent
Latest topics
» Hello? Is there anyone home?
Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 am by Lillip

» This ____ I'll be away!
Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 6:43 pm by Lillip

» Lalafell! Call Today!
Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:55 am by Lillip

» The Lovely Lillip Leveling Layout
Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 5:32 pm by Lillip

» ALEX SAVAGE
Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:20 pm by Sinaka Kyralih

» Raid Preparation: The pantry is barren!
Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 9:23 pm by Kaladin Stormblessed

» Lillip Lufian RP Bio (WIP:Pictures)
Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 10:37 pm by Lillip

» Sinaka Kyralih RP Bio
Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:43 pm by Sinaka Kyralih

» RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters
Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 6:10 pm by Sinaka Kyralih

Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is louieoconnell86

Our users have posted a total of 487 messages in 107 subjects

Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keldion
Guardian Recruit
Keldion

Male Character's Gender : Male

Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM! Empty
PostSubject: Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM!   Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 1:44 pm

Over the course of a few months, I dedicated myself towards levelling nearly every DOH/DOL class to 50. Only Fisher stands in my way, but so far it's been a blast and now I am in the position to offer my services to the Pretties. (*cough* Kyra's raised the rent so I have to work more than 1 hour a day *cough*)

Weaver (50***, Primary)
Master Weaver I, Demimateria, Glamours
Craftsmanship: 467
Control: 417
CP: 349

Non-Weaver DoH (50***, Secondary)
Mastercraft Tomes (I), All Demimateria, All Glamours
Craftsmanship: 393
Control: 378
CP: 346

Miner/Botanist (50**)
Gathering: 409
Perception: 390
GP: 611

Desynthesis
Blacksmith 64.10, Goldsmith 88.52, Leatherworker 73.39

My plan, at least by the start of Heavensward, is to gather all mastercraft I volumes and possibly break into Master Weaver II. If Heavensward forces specializations onto the endgame crafting, I will be favoring Weaver or Goldsmith.

Last edited by Keldion on Thu May 28, 2015 12:04 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated 5/25. All Artisan tools and 3-star master books acquired!)
Back to top Go down

Keldion Duskwander, BUILDER OF THE REALM!
Page 1 of 1