Pretty Guardians
Hi! Please read here!

https://prettyguardians.forumotion.com/t9-welcome-read-here-to-find-out-everything-you-need#9
Pretty Guardians
Hi! Please read here!

https://prettyguardians.forumotion.com/t9-welcome-read-here-to-find-out-everything-you-need#9

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Message and Updates

RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters YIknkv1 Welcome!
RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters YIknkv1 Please introduce your self!
RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters YIknkv1 No Ads for Members
Your Profile
Other Links
Today's Topics
Watched Topics
Your profile
Information Preference SignatureAvatar
Social
Friends and FoesMemberlist Groups
Private messages
InboxPM sent
Latest topics
» Hello? Is there anyone home?
RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 am by Lillip

» This ____ I'll be away!
RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 6:43 pm by Lillip

» Lalafell! Call Today!
RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:55 am by Lillip

» The Lovely Lillip Leveling Layout
RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 5:32 pm by Lillip

» ALEX SAVAGE
RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:20 pm by Sinaka Kyralih

» Raid Preparation: The pantry is barren!
RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 9:23 pm by Kaladin Stormblessed

» Lillip Lufian RP Bio (WIP:Pictures)
RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 10:37 pm by Lillip

» Sinaka Kyralih RP Bio
RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:43 pm by Sinaka Kyralih

» RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters
RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 6:10 pm by Sinaka Kyralih

Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is louieoconnell86

Our users have posted a total of 487 messages in 107 subjects

RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cae'saries Songbless
Guardian
Cae'saries Songbless

Female Character's Gender : Female

RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters Empty
PostSubject: RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters   RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 5:17 pm

Some of us discussed this, but here is the actual thread! I was thinking that we could each work together (for those interested) on how each of our characters met, and then possibly write a drabble of it. This thread could be for planning, suggestions, talking out how it would go down, and then in another thread or a mega thread we could post all the meeting drabbles.
Back to top Go down
https://prettyguardians.forumotion.com
Sinaka Kyralih
Guardian
Sinaka Kyralih

Female Character's Gender : Female

RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters   RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 6:10 pm

OKAY SO

How Kyra met the Peoples

This is all rough recollection and is totally available to edit/be corrected/be built upon.

Quick Note:

Before we get going, just general dates for Kyra since she was around before the Calamity. She started adventuring at age 19, the Calamity happened at age 20. She survived the Calamity (was not sent forward in time with other heroes) and, on the night, used her skills as a White Mage and an otherworldly calling to rescue and lead fellow adventurers to safety when the sky started to fall. It was harrowing, and even with guidance, they almost didn't make it out alive. 

After that night, rather than going home, Sinaka headed to the Sanctum of the Twelve near Gridania and stayed there to recuperate. She, along with many survivors, got the meteor tattoo between her shoulder blades to figuratively bind the survivors together, and as a less-than-subtle sign to each other that they had been there that night, and had experienced it firsthand. As time passed, she worked with both the conjurer's guild and archer's guild, going on missions and whatnot. 

Five years after the Calamity she starts to adventure again, having felt an unsettling urge to leave and go out to help the world, an urge similar to the one she felt that night. Deep down she believes it is Menphina, but she can never be sure.

Alannah

XD Alannah, I think, already decided this! XD We ran into her that night at Baderon's place in Limsa and took care of her drunk butt XD

Adelpha

I think we had an idea going about Sinaka being on a mission near where Adelpha lived and ended up somehow pulling Adelpha into said mission. When it was all over, Adelpha decided to leave with her (and/or Sinaka called her along, telling her to hurry up or something (sensing that she wanted to come or something)). >D And then all the annoying things happen, mwahahahhaa

Cae

Very Happy Idk ♥️ HOW WE MEET?! 

Kaladin

Probably met through Cae?

Sieg

Totally how we met in game - snowball fight in Coerthas with Alannah

Keldion

Idk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sinakakyralih.tumblr.com

RP - First Time Meetings Between Characters
Page 1 of 1